Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is a good hair style/cut?

I'm getting my hair cut and I'm not sure how I want it. I have pretty long light brown hair and I'm thinking of sort of a face frame into layers, I'm not quite sure if I'm even thinking of the right thing or if that's how you phrase it. If you have any suggestions, similar styles on websites or your own pictures I'd love for you to post (links too:))!



Thanks!



What is a good hair style/cut?

for girls long hair is the best



What is a good hair style/cut?

Yeah I know what you mean. Layers round the face are a really good way of softening your facial features and adding some style. If you have long hair do think carefully about getting it cut, you don't want to do something you regret!



Also my advice would be to ask your hairdresser what they think would suit you, they usually know best! x

No comments:

Post a Comment