Thursday, October 8, 2009

I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

ok so i had the perfect hairstyle for me. it was layered and about three inches below my shoulders until my mom made me cut it. and now it's all short and it looks like im FIVE!! i hate it!! my layers are pretty much gone and i don't know what to do to make it look nice. how long will it take for it to grow back? what are some things i can do to make it grow faster? any products out there that are inexpensive but proven to work? and do you have any ideas of hairstyles that would look cute? no updos please. i hate my hair up.



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

Well, if it is short, then updo's are out, yes? By the way, I'm sorry this happened to you, I hate bad haircuts. Get a stylist that will listen to you, and your mom should have nothing to do with your haircut unless you are a child. If that is the case, well, see what your stylist can do to make you both happy next time.



Nothing makes your hair grow faster, but you can make your hair healthy from the inside out with good nutrition. I think protein is good for your hair. That and the appropriate product for your hair type. Cost isn't always a factor of quality.



As for styles, I would go to another stylist and get a good haircut with the hair you have left, one that will grow out more the way you want it. Then go with styles that the new stylist recommends.



Putties are good for short hairstyles and are heavy duty conditioners as well. I have very thick hair and need a lot of hold. I don't know how cooperative your hair is so this may not be the best trick for you. At any rate, use a product that keeps your hair in place if it is stubborn. Or go with a style that is messy.



You can try twisting your hair, or something crazy like that for a completely new look, what I mean is (may not be using the right word) is similar to dreads where you chunk up your hair...except it is reversible. Other crazy options would be spiking and such. Use this time to be weird.



Get trims regularly even though you are growing your hair out. Damaged hair doesn't grow very well, and if there is too much damage, it will travel up the hair strand, then you need to cut even shorter to restore the health of your hair.



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

nothing to make it grow faster. put your hair up and throw a headband on. it will most likely help until it gets longer. get some bangs!



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

Why dont you have a look around on the internet for these answers and stop taking the lazy way out. The internet is a wonderful thing you know!



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

buy a hat- it will grow back-eventually...



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

average groth of your hair is half an inch every month



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

Hair is made up of protein, so eat foods which contain plenty of protein like fish, eggs, liver, milk products, yeast, wheat germ, sprouts, beans, nuts and yogurt.Hot oil massages improve the circulation.More cheap and natural remedies for hair growth at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

go to another hair dresser and see if you can get it fixed...they have books you can look at you know and see if you like something. (btw...I don't think mothers should FORCE hair styles on kids...my mother did that to me and I REALLY hated it)



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

I feel for you. On Dec. 23 I went in to get a haircut for the holidays. I just wanted my layers cleaned up. As it turns out, Dec. 23 is a really bad time to get your haircut, because so many people are getting theirs done and the stylists are exhausted! For the past two years my hair has been the best it's eer been, but on Dec. 23 my cut was ruined (too short) because my hair guy was frazzled. I went someplace else and had them reestablish my layers. It looks okay, but I had to make all the layers a lot shorter to make it work. But at least the cut is a good base and will be what I want when it grows out.



Hair grows 6 to 10 inches per year, so it won't be TOO long a wait for you. It's hard to recommend a style without knowing your hair type. Good luck in finding a fix that suits you.



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

Try taking some multivitamins. I know when I was on prenatal vitamins my hair and nails grew a LOT faster!



When you have time, play with it and try different things you've seen in hair magazines or on the internet. You'll find something that will work... Pull the sides up in a barette. That's a simple thing that usually helps while your waiting.



Good luck!! ; )



I got a HORRIBLE hair cut...?

Try taking prenatal vitamins and eating really healthy to get your hair growing a little quicker. You can get the vitamins over the counter at Wilmart or where ever for about $5. I would be SURE to tell your mom why you are taking prenatal vitamins though. That could be ugly.



Also, go to a quality salon %26amp; talk to the stylist before getting a cut. They'll usually do a consultaion at the nicer salons. You may find another cut will make the short length more acceptable until it grows back to the length you like. Maybe a little highlighting would give it a boost?



Good luck. We've all been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment