Thursday, October 8, 2009

UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

i got my hair cut short. but it doesnt look like anything i wanted it to! how do i fix it?



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

You just gotta just use it to your advantage!



It may look terrible but you r a girl and we're a strong species so get some hair wax, scruff it up and rock it! You never know you might get used to it :D xxxx



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

put a paper bag over your head. voila!



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Wear a hat until it grows out.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Do you have a picture of it? I'm sorry it didn't turn out right..I had that experience once, and didn't know what to do.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Go back and hav someone try to fix it somewhat. THey will do it for free. Just make sure the stylist that did it is off that day.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

u could wear a hat



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Shave the rest of it off and start anew.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Buy some hats or get extensions?



Stay indoors till it grows back in?



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

hmmmmmmmm are u fixing it the way the stylist fixed it try blow drying it upside down. remember be out of the box doll



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Pretend you purposely wanted your hair that way. Don't look in the mirror.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Well if its short try scrunching it which is were you wett it grab it repeatedly and spray with hair spray.



for longer hair pin it up curl it or even streak it to take



notice off it,.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

Well did people make fun of u and were a hat that u lik over ur head



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

GEL!! gel is your friend till it grows out a bit more ...slick it behind your ears, change your bangs from one side to the other....your hair will grow pretty fast so not to worry. You can always start taking more vitamins to help it along such as "BIOTIN and ZINC" too....You can also use fun head-bands, barretts, glittery bobbi-pins etc...find some cool hats to play with....ejoy it....embrace the NEW YOU...have FUN! you're too young to bother getting all "EMO" on something like a bad haircut....



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

put hair pins all over the place or try a hat. or get jessica simpson exstenstions. or stay in the house till it grows back. your choice.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

there's nothing you can do but grow it out or experiment wit wigs, weaves or falls.



UGH! i got my hair cut but it looks terrible! what should i do?

If you have long bangs, use cute bobby pins or clips, or a headband.



Try scrunching your hair and making it wavy



Wear a hat



Try washing it and then flipping it out or straightening it.



Good luck. I'm sorry it doesn't look as good as you wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment