Thursday, October 8, 2009

I really need a new hair cut help??

Hey im 17 and i really want a new hair cut



This is me at the moment...



http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj167...



My hair is slightly shorter than that atm but not much as it is an old picture. Its also alot blonder than that.



Anyone got any ideas??



Thanks xx



I really need a new hair cut help??

Try InStyle Magazine's free hair style tool. http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/



They let you upload your picture and try different hair styles. You can change the color also.



Enjoy!



I really need a new hair cut help??

Try getting some bangs.



They would look great on you.



I really need a new hair cut help??

put a bowl over your head and shave the rest off



I really need a new hair cut help??

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.



I'm so tired of questions like these.



Why can't people just decide for themselves.



That way they don't have to think 'hey like my new hair? some random stranger off the internet picked it out for me'



-_-



I really need a new hair cut help??

just go bald u freaken girl and stop caring about ur hair



I really need a new hair cut help??

Do the A-line thing like Katie Holmes....its the in thing and would look cute on you



I really need a new hair cut help??

well if its straight i would get it layered and about below the ear leanth



I really need a new hair cut help??

yeah deifinitely get some straight across bangs. (side bangs are on their way out right now.) and get it cut short like right below the jaw line. that would be SO good.



I really need a new hair cut help??

BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS definately



(i also agree with gettin bangs).



I really need a new hair cut help??

Your hair is really pretty as it is, but if you are looking for a change, I would get some more layers and side swept bangs.



I really need a new hair cut help??

I'd cut it short to about the jaw line and have the stylist thin out the ends to make it modern and stylish. I'd go with some darker colors, maybe some blond highlights, but definitely a dark base.



I really need a new hair cut help??

yeah definitely bangs. and really short with layers would be super cute! like a bob.



I really need a new hair cut help??

bangs



dye



highlites



try anything you like



i dont really no what ur into



the shorter look or the longer look??



I really need a new hair cut help??

i know your hairs not this short but...



http://fashiondevo.files.wordpress.com/2...



I really need a new hair cut help??

try some fun layers and bangs or side bangs.



I really need a new hair cut help??

I can fix it for you.:)



I really need a new hair cut help??

WOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!! maybe get some layers and dye your hair



I really need a new hair cut help??

I reckon a style like Chloe from Smallville would suit you well



Don't know if links work but I'll try



http://tvmegasite.net/images/primetime/s...



http://chloesullivan.s5.com/images/small...



I really need a new hair cut help??

Get side swept bangs [:



I really need a new hair cut help??

I think bangs would be cute on you. I like the bangs cut sort of further back and have them go below your eyebrows.



Or try www.hairstyles.com for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment