Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help with a new hair cut...?

I've had the same hair cut for quite some time now (going on 6 years). I've always kept it shoulder length, and as straight as possible without damaging it with a straightener. (It's naturally wavy at the ends.



I want something new. Nothing horribly drastic, but cute and fun. I don't want anything that looks too "old-lady-ish". I'm only 21. Short is ok, but not too short.



Any suggestions would be nice, and links to pictures, or if the hairstyle has a specific name that works too, would be even nicer.



Thanks in advance guys!



Help with a new hair cut...?

I'm 22 and I like the punkish look that's happening now (I'm not punkish by any means, but some of the cuts are super cute). My last cut was sort of "Victoria Beckham" with the shorter back and longer in the front. It actually looked really cute. I also have really thick hair so they were able to thin out my hair. Aside from the fact she looks coked out - http://hair-styles.womendiary.net/wp-con...



If you don't want to cut off too much, then ask for some razor layers and do the side bang thing...



Help with a new hair cut...?

how about black or brown hair with either some blonde or tan highlights.



make it about shoulder lengh or a little longer.flat iron it straight so the wavy part at the botton will be striaght!



good luck!



=D



Help with a new hair cut...?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment