Sunday, August 2, 2009

Would a hair cut like this suite me?

i want a new hair cut like rihanna's... here's some links with pics... have a look please...



http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/0/l/U/rihan...



http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me...



Thanks, please leave comments!



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

It looks lovely, go for it



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

that is a very hard hairstyle to pull off



i mean look what happened to her that plays chelsey in eastenders, she looks a mess with it.



i cant view your pic becuase im not a bebo user but if you have a thin face and the shape like that then i dont see why you wouldnt look fab



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

I can't see the second link, but I think the cut is horrible...it doesn't even suit her.



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

im not sure long hair is better



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

Hi,



Not really because it would make your face look round and fat.



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

hi as a salon owner, and a stylist the answer is yes that style would suit you well, and it is very much in fashion now, I do a lot of these cuts, and you have the right face shape, so go for it and enjoy



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

Hey



Go for it!



even if it dosent look good in the end.



at least u have tried it..



GOOD LUCK.



send photos if u get that hair style



xoxo



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

of course you would suite on !!!! you'll a million dollars



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

I think it would look well nice!!! u already have the same fringe which is the hardest part to pull off so the rest will look great!!! Good luck =) xxxx



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

ur pic dont work + dear this is a wig



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

Certainly sweetheart,I think the length and shape would look superb on you.



It's your choice eventually but if you go with it be prepared for a lot of male attention..It WILL look terrific.



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

first i will look at your pic and then answer



Would a hair cut like this suite me?

dont know might do

No comments:

Post a Comment