Sunday, August 2, 2009

I got a bad hair cut?

way back in september, its was the first time in ten years i had bangs cut, and i hated them i still hate them now, is there anything i can do to make them grow faster???i know your hair only grows a half an inch per month but i want to know if anything will increase the growth of my ahir or tell me how long it will be before my bangs are at least to my shoulders, right now they are almost to my chin.



HELPPPP



I got a bad hair cut?

from personal experiences i know of 2 good ways that ive used and they were both successful. the first thing i started doing was rubbing my hands through my hair 5-10 minutes a day and it increased my hair growth over 2.5x the normal growth rate. and my second and more favorite choice to use is horse hair shampoo. this is the shampoo that horse groomers use to make the hair on a horses tail grow faster. and i wanted to try it and i found out that it works for human hair too! do both of those it will work very good



I got a bad hair cut?

no, nothing can be done to make hair grow faster no matter what anyone says.



I got a bad hair cut?

Protein helps hair and nails grow faster. I had a bad hair cut a few years back. Hair was to my waist, went in for a trim and the rude gal cut it to my ears. I cried. the whole time she was cutting my hair she had me turned from the mirror. He co workers when in shock. She had cut my hair just like hers. And it was some ugly do.



I got a bad hair cut?

d a is wrong. im taking prenatal pills for the iron but it also has folic acid in it which makes your hair [and nails] grow faster, which has helped me with my nail biting problem too :]



I got a bad hair cut?

I really don't think thats something you can speed up. You'll see all sorts of creams and pills you can take but don't waste your money.



Try to keep you hair healthy to stop breakage and keep it trimmed. It may seem counter productive to cut it but just a slight trim will really help.



Try a multi vitamin to promote healthy functions throughout your body including your hair.



I got a bad hair cut?

yea i was gonna tell u wat trevor told u. horse hair shampoo is the BEST



I got a bad hair cut?

another year, then they might be at yer shoulders.



I got a bad hair cut?

what can I do I have to much hair what hair cut your recommends



to my I have long on my shoulders and I not young any more



I am on my 50 years the problems is to I have to much and wave hair ?.



I got a bad hair cut?

horse shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment