Sunday, August 2, 2009

I`m thinking of getting my hair cut...any suggestions or ideas?

Well I haven`t cut my hair since around Thanksgiving, so I`d like go soon. But I want to keep my look so far, long layers w/ side-swept bangs to the left. I`m not sure how to ask this but I love the way Audrina Patridge %26amp; Lauren Conrad from The Hills has their hair. I know it`s pretty simple %26amp; everything but I really want to get what I`m looking for %26amp; not regret it after x]. So please help me with details on how to ask %26amp; get that look from a hair stylist ;p. Thanks for any help!



I`m thinking of getting my hair cut...any suggestions or ideas?

Yup of course get a magizine or get a picture online and print it out and show it to them. Are your bangs short or long? By short i mean shorter then to your nose x] Because many people mistake bangs when they arent actually bangs at all.



Like this picture:



http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/736636...



Those arent bangs x] Bangs are the hair that fall in the front.



Anyways so if your hair is like the picture above, if you want you can have shorter bangs. Maybe not too short if you dont like though.



I`m thinking of getting my hair cut...any suggestions or ideas?

you can find a pic of audrina patridge and lc's hair in a magazine and bring it to the salon.



I`m thinking of getting my hair cut...any suggestions or ideas?

well LC has shorter (maybe medium) layers that fall about face length and side swept bangs.



tell your hairstylist that.



or just take her a picture.



I`m thinking of getting my hair cut...any suggestions or ideas?

Just print a photo of Audrina %26amp; Lauren and bring it in to your hairstylist. You could also go to your local bookstore and look at hair magazines such as Color %26amp; Style or Sophisticates and just browse the catalog to see if they have a picture in that particular magazine. If their is a picture of either of them, just purchase that magazine %26amp; bring it in with you with the photo bookmarked at your next appointment. But I'm sure you can find a picture on the Internet to print out and bring in. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment