Sunday, August 2, 2009

I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

I m in my late twenties. I juz gotten pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair very short so it is easier for me. My husband also insist on havin my hair cut short durin my pregancy. I do not have any hairstyles in my mind. Could u suggest some short hairstyles.



Currently, my hair is pass my shoulders with side bangs. My hair straight. If possible pls add pics. THx



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

Our daughters age form 7 10 12 and 14 daughters used very long hair until my wife took our girls the barber shop very short hairs Now our girls very short hair .our 7 and 10 year daughters very short boyish hair with back their head and side burns shaved off. our 12 old has very flat top also her head and sideburns shaved off too our 14 has very crew cut with back her head and sideburns shaved off Our girl cried during their haircuts. They want their very long hair back but my wife told the no My wife take our daughter to Barber shop every 3 weeks but it could 2 weeks if their hair too long our girls will have used very short from. No more very long hair it is be very short hair from on until they leave collage



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

you could put your hair up right.I cut my hair much shorter when I got pregnant because its easier to wash and just let it dry but hey you decide yourself....your husband could try to wash your hair....Dont they got any nice books and pics to chose from at the hairdressers......



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

that's the queerest advice i have ever heard from a dr. do what you want.



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

Why do you have to cut your hair.. Not sure IF I understand the signifigance here??? Is it going to harm the baby OR while you are in labor get caught in something. Nevertheles,, I would trim it a bit and then watch how long it grows while pregnant. I think a nice Gwen Paltrow or Reece Witherspoon look works everytime. Make it simple, nothing too drastic..



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

got short like victoria beckham



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

i think a cute little ob cut about 1cm below your chin so its not to short to be disappointed with a side fringe



hope i helped



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

apple cut is gud 4 u...



is like...



at back...



ur hair is short...



and then in front



u hav ur hair as long



as it is right now!!!



hehehe



u can do it!!!



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

I am a stylist and a nice, trendy bob sounds like what you want. There is a magazine that is filled with short hairstyles. When you go to the magazine rack, look for Sophisticates or Sophisticates Black Hair and it is usually somewhere near by. Hope this helps!



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

First of all, why the hell would the length of your hair have anything to do with your pregnancy? Second of all, don't cut your hair because someone else told you to. Lastly, longer hair makes you look younger. If you notice, 99% of old women have short hair. Why would you want to look like an old woman?



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

Tell your doctor...The only thing your going to cut short is your visits with him. Who the hell does he think he is Vidal Sassoon? What a moron!!! And about your husband....he insists, does he?? Tell him to insist this%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Stand up to them both.



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

As one contributor has said - older women have short hair, this is because our hair thins as we age so it doesn't look good when it is long, and the downward look of long hair accentuates the lines on our cheeks and down from our noses.



If you want to keep your hair long, girl, you keep it long.



When I was pregnant, way back in the early 1960's I kept the pony tail I had from the late 50's (seen the film "Grease"? that was my look!!). It was very easy to manage and cost nothing at hairdressers when our meagre money went towards things for the babies.



Why would your husband "insist" on you having your hair cut? Most men prefer their ladies with longer hair. I worry about the word "insist", but I'm just a post-menopausal woman, low in oestrogen and high in attitude!! Let my husband try to insist I do anything!!!



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

I think your doctor is being considerate towards your convenience to wash your hair etc....just do what is best for you and your baby's welfare at heart. Good luck.



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

what about a long bob,that stops at your chin?mind you i dont know why you doctor would tell you to cut your hair,thats mad.Do what you want,dont be pressured in to anything.best wishes and congrats on your pregnancy



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

What nonsense! Keep your hair as it is. It is not going to affect the baby, is it?



I m pregnant. My doctor told me to cut my hair short. Wat should i do?

Sorry not to answer your question, but what would your hairstyle have to do with your pregnancy, and in another question you said you were 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment