Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any ideas for a hair cut?

Okay I have really long hair, and I'm getting kind of bored of it.



Straightening takes forever!



What are some good cuts I can get that aren't too too short?



thanks!



%26lt;3



Any ideas for a hair cut?

i would prefer layers. dont go any shorter than your shoulder though....that wouldnt look so hot with layers. good luck sweetie.



Any ideas for a hair cut?

your welcome. :D Report It



Any ideas for a hair cut?

get vanessa anne hudgens new haircut it is so so so cute and i got it and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!



Any ideas for a hair cut?

I cut my hair(at least 10 inches) and donated it to Locks of Love. They make wigs for people with cancer who have no hair. Its nice, plus you get a great hair cut



Any ideas for a hair cut?

Get a BIG BOOOOOFONT!!!.......LOL



Any ideas for a hair cut?

something nice in short it summer boo

No comments:

Post a Comment